Hello! So glad you're here!
Shelby Made It Studios offers full wedding stationery and design services. Our expertise in the wedding industry guarantees an easy and seamless experience. Working exclusively with us will ensure everything is cohesive and beautiful! While each couple’s needs are different, average clients budget around $2000+ for their invitation and stationery needs. Click above to view the Pricing and Services Guide.
Wedding design and Calligraphy services
Our services are all a la carte and completely customizable. With my expertise as a designer and calligrapher, and my husband, Zak’s, woodworking skills; we can create everything from custom invitations, to table numbers, signage, ceremony backdrops, statement pieces and more. In order to get the most out of our experience together, I recommend we meet early in your engagement so we can chat about what amazing things we can create for you! Below are some of the design and calligraphy services we offer.
Custom Stationery & Design
- Save the Dates
- Invitation Suites
- Envelope Calligraphy
- Custom Stamps
Day-of Stationery & Signage
- Place Cards
- Table Numbers
- Seating charts
- Welcome Signs
- Ceremony backdrops
- Custom Wood Engraving
- Wood-Cut Signs
*Only one full wedding package is available for each weekend of 2018. Please contact me early in your engagement to ensure your date is available.
Getting started on your wedding stationery
1. To get started, fill out the questionnaire on this page and I'll be in touch soon!
2. If you're local to Milwaukee, we can set up a coffee date to chat more about your wedding vision and what services we can provide. If not, we can chat about everything over the phone!
3. Following our meeting, I'll send a customized proposal outlining all the services we discussed at our meeting
4. To get started and reserve your date, I require a 50% deposit of your total projected costs.
5. And finally, we make your vision come to life! I will keep in close contact while working on your project, sending you proofs for you to approve and updates on my progress.