Unadorned Magazine 2nd Issue Shoot - Monarch
I collaborated with Unadorned Magazine for this styled shoot at the Kimpton Journeyman Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
All of the artists involved were given a mood board to work from, and the rest was left to creative interpretation. For this shoot, our inspiration was chic black and white with pops of bold colors.
I decided to stick with crisp black and white for the invitation design. I used a bold, high-contrast serif font as the focal point of the design against a thin, sans-serif font. To pair with it, a brush lettered quote to bring some texture and fun to the suite and tie in the white brush lettering on the black envelope.
To think outside the box, we thought to incorporate fruit as the 'place cards' for the table settings. The menu and fruit place cards included the same textured brush lettering that carried throughout all the stationery pieces.
- Venue: The Kimpton Journeyman Hotel
- Photographer: Autumn Silva Photography
- Styling: Et Voila Events
- Floral design: Wood Violet
- Hair: Hair by Smash
- Makeup: Aesthetics by Cecilia
- Gown: Miss Ruby's Boutique
- Lingerie: Madalyn Joy Designs
- Mid-Century glassware: Relics Vintage Rentals
- Cake & Pastries: Miss Molly's Pastries
- Invitations & Calligraphy: Shelby Made It
- Behind the scenes captures: Lottie Lillian Photography